Soft Tissue Therapist
Arnaud first came to Australia in 2003 through professional Tennis. Upon graduating from the Melbourne Institute of Massage Therapy in 2004 with first class honours and the Sue White Award for Excellence in Knowledge Application, Arnaud hung up his racket to start his career in massage.
Since his graduation, Arnaud has worked alongside some of the best sports medicine practitioners in the industry, including sports medical practitioners, sports physiotherapists, podiatrists, psychologists and strength & conditioning coaches. Working side by side with the best in the field has allowed Arnaud to develop a high standard of clinical skills and expertise in massage and soft tissue therapy. His professional experiences to date include participation in major sporting events in Australia & overseas with national teams, as well supporting communities in local events. Highlights of soft tissue therapy roles include:
• 2004-present Victorian Institute of Sport (Resident Therapist)
• 2005-2012 Team Perko. Shane Perkins Track Cycling World Champion and 2012 Olympic Bronze medallist
• 2004-2011 Wallabies World Series
• 2004-2011 Melbourne Grammar School Athletics
• 2005-2010 Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club NRL
• 2005-2007 Tennis Australia Junior Program
• 2005-2007 Essendon FC, AFL
• 2006 Melbourne Commonwealth Games
• 2005 FIFA World Youth Championships Netherland, U20 Soccer World Cup
• 2003-2004 North Melbourne FC, AFL
In treating his patients, Arnaud takes a holistic approach, delivering care through systematic and precise, clinical investigation and treatment. He utilises current techniques based on best practice evidence by experts in the field. His approach considers the biopsychosocial factors that influence injury and treatment. He considers his role as a soft tissue therapist to impart knowledge on his patients and help them make decisions to better manage their health and well-being.
When Arnaud is not in the clinic, he is either pursuing his professional photography career, cycling, practising his skills as a chef or enjoying a casual musical session on his guitar. Most importantly, he spends his free time with daughter and partner in life.
Arnaud's consultation hours are:
Tuesday 2pm -8pm
Thursday 8am - 1pm
Saturday 8am - 1pm
Please contact us to book an appointment with Arnaud.